Inbound Marketing & Sales Exec
We are re-branding our agency and we want you to help us grow with our inbound marketing skills.
We are looking for a London-based Inbound Marketing & Sales Specialist to manage our online & offline communication, helping to increase brand awareness, extend reach, visibility of our work and help generate inbound enquiries and leads.
Responsibilities include managing all our brand channels, directing our innovation in marketing tech, generating marketing campaigns, brand activation ideas, deciding on the communication channels to be used, deciding on promotional content, responding to customers’ queries and comments on social media, and networking during marketing events.
We are a specialist agency, we work with big clients on big projects.
The role will involve working on a all aspects of our marketing communication and sales funnel development, from Social Media campaigns, our content strategy execution, brand development to inbound marketing and lead generation.
This role will be full-time in our Shoreditch office, but could be part-time for an outstanding candidate that seeks flexibility. We are looking for someone with a successful track record, but we are open minded. We are looking for someone that can make a difference.
We are a digital agency obsessed with making an impact, inquisitive marketers who develop and execute strategies that perform in the digital age. We believe results come from integrated, creative strategies, a holistic, data driven approach, relentless execution and total passion for what we and our clients do. We work with a full range of clients, from start-ups to some more well-known brands.
We are currently rebranding the agency, to be re-launched in Sep 2019. You will be able to make a huge contribution to the successful of our re-launch. This is an exciting role, working in a fun, creative and energetic team of 10 and a collective of associated partners and freelancers. You will be reporting directly to the MD for the re-launch.
Visit our website to see some of our previous work https://www.netleadz.co.uk/portfolio
Follow us on Instagram to have an idea about our office life: @netleadz
- Managing internal and external digital marketing strategies, including social media marketing, ad campaigns, blogs and email marketing.
- Implementation of marketing technology and platforms
- Interpreting briefs, generating ideas and developing strategies for our brand.
- Researching and writing proposals and pitch decks (work together with our sales team)
- Copywriting and proofreading of internal marketing literature.
- Prepare detailed marketing plans
- Create marketing campaign ideas and come up with brand activation ideas
- Coordinate the design of promotional material with our creative team and distribute in online and offline channels
- Produce marketing copy for our website and our digital assets
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics
- Study company profile and operations to understand its marketing needs
- Advise on branding, positioning, communications and other marketing issues
- Oversee our own social media accounts and address clients’ queries
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Research, strategies and enter our agency to relevant awards
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Communications Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
- Some knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience in marketing technology and platforms such as Hubspot
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
- A phenomenal English speaker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Apt in writing proposals and reports
- Multi-tasking and project management skills
- Flexible working hours
- WeWork office perks
- Team activities
- Workplace pension
- Competitive salary + Bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 /year