Digital Marketing Account / Project Manager
We are seeking a passionate, hungry individual looking to progress their career within our digital marketing agency in Old St.
As a Digital Marketing Account / Project Manager you’ll have experience in an agency environment, working closely with clients to understand their needs in order to plan and manage the delivery of their Marketing activity.
You’ll be used to working in a fast-paced environment in a hands-on role where you are dealing with clients on a daily basis. You’ll know how to assess the success of marketing campaigns, both on and offline, and be able to analyse the results of a successful campaign.
- Scope and manage digital projects based on timeframes and objectives with accuracy on hours, skillsets and deliverables
- Create & own roadmaps & plans
- Manage projects and updating regularly and with appropriate detail
- Ensuring the relevant stakeholders deliver performance across every stage of the project, working with specialists to deliver to the client brief
- Inputting into projects, strategically and creatively, when and where relevant
- Onboarding new clients
- Retain and grow client relationships by delivering excellence in your client servicing, though also by being proactive in recommending added value service
- Challenge current process / approach / methods
- Min 2 years’ experience working in an agency
- Understanding of analytics
- Excellent communication - both verbal & written
- Ability to work cohesively with team members
- Able to effortlessly juggle multiple priorities, tasks and schedules.
- Able to stay calm in stressful situations
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Good time management and able to work towards strict deadlines
- Have great stakeholder management skills, internally and externally
Regular social events, employee discounts, office perks, free treats, free breakfast, free beer, showers and more.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
- Agency: 2 years (Preferred)