- 25% off with Netleadz exclusive discount code: NETZ
- The start-up that wins will receive a Netleadz Digital Marketing Workshop
- Keynote speaker: Steve Tyler, Head of Solutions, Strategy & Planning, RNIB
What is Techpitch 4pt5?
The event begins with a keynote speaker. This month will see Steve Tyler, head of soutions, strategy & Planning for RNIB take the stage. Next will be the pitch competition, which allows each company just 3 minutes to impress the judges and audience. The winner is then decided by the judges and audience vote, before all attendees are given the opportunity to network over drinks and pizza at the end.
The start-ups pitching their businesses at techpitch are:
- Arthome.London – a subscription service that allows people to enjoy different art every month in their homes.
- Loyalzoo – a loyalty app for independent retailers and businesses that replaces traditional loyalty cards.
- Moteefe – a peer-to-peer clothing e-commerce platform that enables creative individuals to bring their own clothing designs to the market without any hassle.
- PensionMandate - an event-driven infobase for asset management firms that identifies, monitors, extracts and filters the relevant actionable dat
a about the institutional investor activity using automation and big data tool.
- Snaptivity - a technology platform that accurately identifies individuals in the photos and notifies them about new photos taken.
- Snugs Earphones - custom fit earphones that never fall out, are really comfortable, shut noise out and deliver high sound quality.
- Tailify - a marketplace that connect social media influencers, where can work together with brands in a very easy and smooth way.
- Upgrade Digital - a B2B travel industry platform providing booking technology, data mining and audience segmentation that allows them to compete on a global scale.
Who are the Techpitch Judges?
- Sophie Goossens
- Auguste Debouzy
- Rob Johnson, Mercia Fund
- Paul Murphy, Founder editor, Financial Times Alphaville
- Steve Tyler, RNIB (who will also be doing a keynote speech before the pitches)
- Rebecca Wellby, Vodafone Innovation